Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Joy of Books

Hello!

I hope everyone got plenty of rest over the break, this time of year I always feel like we have a ton to do and not enough time to do it in. Classes will be working on either clay or printmaking, weaving and at least one more drawing project for the year. This semester is when some of my most favorite projects happen.

I was online checking my email this morning and came across this fabulous video a couple from Toronto, Canada made using a technique called Stop Animation. It's called "The Joy of Books" I hope it makes you smile like it did me =-)



Here are two great resources for more information on Stop Animation. Link #1 and Link #2 *Parents, Link #2 is going to take you away from my page to a You Tube video, the music is crazy but I have not seen any inappropriate previews for other videos*